Last Updated: Sep 26, 2001
If you have a web site hosted at TrainWeb, bookmark and visit this page frequently.
There will be a number of changes to the free hosting of non-commercial websites at TrainWeb.
We expect to be able to continue to host your rail related website for free, but you should be aware of
the changes and how these changes will affect your website.
Click here for further details.
Useful information for websites hosted on the TrainWeb servers:
- How to access and upload files to your web account.
- How to create a banner ad for your website.
- Requesting additional disk space.
- Requesting technical support.
- Microsoft FrontPage and HTML Extensions.
The following information only applies to non-commercial websites:
- Review the non-commercial web hosting guidelines.
- Sending e-mail to TrainWeb and waiting for a reply.
If your website does not appear in any of the above lists, then we have no official record of your account!
Please click here to report the problem.
Your site may have fallen through the cracks and you are missing out on the tremendous promotion that TrainWeb
can provide for your site. Let us know so that we can correct the situation.
- How do I get my photos to download as fast as others I see on TrainWeb?
- How can I improve my site's ranking in the search engines?