Amtrak Desert Wind Photographs
Final Journey - Film Roll #1
Photographs of the final Amtrak Desert Wind.
Click on a thumbnail image below to display the full size photograph.
- 01-01: San Bernardino Amtrak Station - Historic Site.
- 02-02: Running for the Desert Wind! We almost missed it!
- 03-04: Desert Wind in San Bernardino Amtrak Station.
- 05-05: Large intermodal facility in San Bernardino.
- 06-06: Reserved Coach seating on very last Desert Wind.
- 07-08: Amtrak Desert Wind On-Board Staff.
- 09-09: Steve Grande wearing Amtrak Operation Redblock cap & T-Shirt.
- 10-10: Cafe Snack Bar downstairs in Sightseer Lounge Car.
- 11-11: Sightseer Lounge Car.
- 12-12: Dining Car after very last meal served on Desert Wind.
- 13-13: Boyd Wicher, Chef and Pat Bounds, Service Attendant
- 14-14: Joseph Toussaint, Service Attendant.
- 15-15: Didn't get the name.
- 16-16: David Juhl, Sleeping Car Attendant.
- 17-17: View out back door window of the train.
- 18-18: Reeves Tremaine, Train Attendant and William Martin
I tried as best as I could to match up photos of the on-board
staff with their names. If I've made any mistakes or you can fill
in the names that I am missing, then please send me e-mail at:
Please select one of the following:
Desert Wind Photo Page
Amtrak Route Index
Passenger Rail Travel Page
- copyright © 1997
Liberty Information Network
Last Updated: 06/09/97
- WebMaster: Steve Grande